Sybershop Confidentiality/Privacy Notice
Last updated: April 12, 2019.
Personal Data Gathered
The data we get from customers enables us to personalize and to keep improving your sybershop experience. Here are the types of data we gather.
- Data Given to Us: We get and stock any data you give us in any way. You can decide not to give particular data, although you may not have the ability to take advantage of some of our features. We use the data that you give for such purposes as replying to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Data: We get and keep particular types of data whenever you use sybershop. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we get particular types of data when your Web browser accesses sybershop.com or advertisements and other content provided by or on behalf of sybershop.com on other Web sites.
- Electronic mail Communications: To help us make electronic mails more handy and captivating, we frequently get a confirmation any time you open electronic mail from sybershop.com. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, to try to refrain from sending redundant messages to our customers.
- Data from Other Sources: We may get data related to you from different sources and add it to the data in our account.
Data pertaining to our customers is of significance to our business, and we do not sell it to others. We share customer data only as stated below.
- Third-Party Services: We utilize other companies and individuals to carry out tasks on our behalf. For instance, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and electronic mail, examining information, making available search results and links, processing payments, and implementing customer service. They have access to personal data required to carry out their specific tasks but cannot utilize it for any other reason.
- Promotions and offers: At times we make promotions available to chosen groups of sybershop.com customers on behalf of other businesses. Whenever we do this, we do not give that business your name or address. As for our promotions and offers, we reserve the right to, at any time, modify, cancel, invalidate, or deny promotions and offers we make available.
- Business Transfers: As we continually change and improve our business, we may sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer data for the most part is one of the transferred business assets but remains governed by any pre-existing Privacy Notice. Also, in the improbable chance that sybershop.com or a majority of all its assets are acquired, customer data will be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Assent: Other than as set out above, you will get notice when data about you might go to third parties, and you will have a chance to not share the data.
Data Security We strive to protect the security of your data during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide.
- We expose only the last four numbers of your credit card characters when verifying an order. It goes without saying that we send the whole credit card number to the right credit card company when order processing.
- It is essential for you to guard against unwanted access to your password and to your computer. Make sure you log out when utilizing a shared computer once done.
Links and Third-Party Advertisers
Our site may contain third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
sybershop.com provides access to a wide variety of data regarding your account and your interactions with sybershop.com for the purpose of viewing and, in some cases, updating that information only.
- As stated above, you can always decide not to give data, even though it may be required to make a purchase or to use sybershop.com features such as Your Profile.
- You can add or update some information on pages such as those referenced in the Privacy Options section. When you change information, we typically save a copy of the prior version for our records.
Minors using sybershop.com
sybershop.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use sybershop.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
Examples of Data Gathered
Data given to us
You give such data when you look for, buy, post, participate in a competition or questionnaire, or exchange information with customer service. For instance, you give data when you look for a product; order goods via sybershop.com; give data in Your Account; communicate with us via phone, electronic mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our service; take part in FAQs or other community features; give and rate reviews. As an outcome of those actions, you might supply us with such data as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; electronic mail addresses of your acquaintances and other people; content of reviews and electronic mails to us; personal description and picture in Your Profile ; and financial data.
Data from Other Places
Examples of data we get from other places include updated delivery and address data from carriers or other third parties, which we utilize to rectify our records and deliver your next purchase or communication with more ease; account data, purchase or redemption data, and page-view data; search term and search result data from some searches carried out via the Web search utilities offered; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history data from credit bureaus, which we utilize to attempt to prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Examples of data you can view easily at sybershop.com include updated data concerning recent orders; personally identifiable data (consisting of name, electronic mail, passcode, communications and personalized advertising options); payment options (consisting of credit card data and promotional coupons and gift card balances); electronic mail notification settings (consisting of Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, and newsletters); Recommendations; Seller accounts; and Your Profile (consisting of your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders, individual profile, and Wish List)